Friday, August 14, 2009

Little Miss August

It's update day! Here are the latest pictures of Lauren. Look at our girl sitting up! You go girl. We are so in love. It won't be long before we can hold her in our arms, we hope.




Congratulations Tracy and Family!
We want to welcome Lauren's newest cousin who arrived this afternoon in Texas. Welcome to the world Barbara! My mother and I have nicked named her GiGi (Gorgeous Girl). Pictures to follow as soon as they make it here via e-mail. We have seen her precious, 7 minutes old, face via text and let me tell you that she is a cutie pie.

4 comments:

  1. Robin,
    Lauren is so adorable. It wont be too long now. If you need any info when you travel let me know, woud love to help.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I have been checking every day to see when you get updates!! Oh and that Final, I've been hoping you'd get news on that, too - this week I am sure.
    Well Lauren is just adorable, how awesome to see her sitting up! I can not wait to see her in your arms (soon!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful!!! I going crazy waiting for the 1st ruling or anything at this point, but you must be going crazy for travel news!!! I could only imagine this part of the wait, hopefully not too much longer for me:) She is a doll baby!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful! I just couldn't wait to get home and see Lauren's pictures! I have to tell you that I have only seen Po's nose and smile and not his whole self yet in his update photos! So off I go!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete