Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Fun at the Beach

We had a really fun weekend with family visiting us at the beach. Mike and Shannon drove ALONG way to come visit. We had a couple of good days at the beach. Here are many of the boys playing boccie ball at low tide. It's fun that my bigger boys are now strong enough to get in on the action. My nephew William really wanted in to the game. We gave him his own light weight ball. He didn't think it was the same though. Lauren has a little cousin who was born just 3 weeks before her. Sweet Alyssa has got everything ready for Lauren in their own little girl town.

I did some hair accessory shopping. My friend's daughter had these great clips in her hair this past spring and I was so excited to pick some out. Aren't the cute! I found them on Etsy. They are made by Maya Papaya. I had one made with an L for Lauren. It does look like an L but the boys were wondering why we got Lauren a clip that said 3:00. LOL.


Miss Alyssa acted as a fashion model for me. Here she is sporting a Life Is Good onesie that Lauren also has and the green flower clip. The clips really stay in the hair! It was really fun getting to see Alyssa in action. When I watch the videos of Lauren and see her pictures she looks like she is growing up so fast, and she is. Seeing Alyssa this weekend, I got to see that 7 months is still very much a baby.


Here is our crew. Alex, Alyssa, Zach, William, Matt, Jake, Josh and baby Ryan.



Thanks for coming to visit. We look forward to seeing you again next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment