Monday, February 9, 2009

Sing it loud, Sing it proud


















We had a very fun weekend here. My cousin Mike and his wife Shannon came to visit. We got to meet the newest member of our family, the beautiful Alyssa! Alyssa was born on December 17th and is just 7 weeks old. She is just so sweet and it was a treat to get to hold and feed her. It was neat to think that my baby girl could be just about that age. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera with me so I have not picture to share of her and her brothers.


Jake performed in his school's winter concert this Sunday. He looked very handsome and really had a good time singing with his friends. Here is a picture of him up on stage (2nd from left) and when he was done. Way to go Jake!!


Our homestudy update was completed last week and we are waiting for it to be released to our placing agency. It was officially stamped today. Yeah! As soon as it gets to our agency they will begin translation so we will be READY!


Update: While writing this post I got word that my homestudy update is being fedex'd tonight. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment