Monday, February 23, 2009

Nursery shopping

The boys are off for school vacation this week. I have been wanting to got to Pottery Barn Kids to see some bedding in person. It is hard to go when I have to do preschool pick up so all 3 boys and I made the treck together today. They did not know they were going nursery shopping. They thought they were getting a a real treat by going to the mall with the Lego store in it. And wouldn't you know that PB Kids is directly across from the Lego and GameStop store. I put in some good time ooh-ing and aah-ing at many Lego boxes and then mustered up interest in the many Wii games that are out there. Then I announced that it was Mommy's time to pick a store. It worked like a charm. This is what I went to go see. Very pretty and very girly!




Unfortunately they did not have the crib bumper and quilt in the store ( internet only). They did have the twin bed quilt there so I got to see the true colors. I really like this style. The only drawback is that I wanted the thicker bumpers they are now making and this is the thin quilt version.
A special thank you to Joanna & Beth on how to upload and move pictures:)
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Love the bedding. I finally found your blog!
    BTW, good trick with the boys at the mall. I will have to remember that:)
    -Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedding is so pretty! And good job on the picture!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete