Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little pink in the house






A few weeks ago I gave my Mom the go ahead to buy some girly things. Here is a picture of the cute little doll she found. So fun! Things have been very quite here on the adoption front. Taiwan is celebrating Chinese New Year. It is now the Year of the Ox. I think it is very similar to when we celebrate Christmas and New Years as most businesses either close or keep a very small staff on while everyone celebrates with family. I am hoping that a referral will come in the next few weeks.
The second picture here is something my 7 year old came home with yesterday from CCD. He is studying for his 1st communion in May and just celebrated his 1st penance ( confession) last week. I really do not know what the topic was or what this picture is supposed to do with God. The teacher didn't ask to speak with me after class so I guess it was okay. In case you can't make out the words it says. "If someone does something mean to you just punch them" For the record: This is not our family motto.
Robin

1 comment: