Monday, June 8, 2009

Update Day!!!!

I just love update day. Here is Miss Lauren getting some tummy time. I love the little hair clip in her hair. It is not from me. I love that someone caring for her cared enough to add a pretty little clip. The butterfly rattle in the video is from our first care package. It was so good to see her with it. When I saw her picture she just took my breathe away. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms. Enjoy the pictures and video:)





Lauren playing and getting some tummy time.








7 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love the change in venue you have...you think this is the foster mom's house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is simply beautiful! I also love that someone took the time to put the little clip in her hair!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren looks so beautiful. She looks like she is getting ready to crawl. Love the bow. Oh Happy Day.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, Robin! She is absolutly precious!!!! How amazing to see how much she has grown in just a month. She is just so stinkin cute, seeing her updates has put a big huge smile on my face! I love that they took some pics of her on her tummy, you really get to see her pretty face and beautiful eyes looking up! She looks like such a sweet and happy baby.
    Ok Judge, lets get crackin here, we need to see Lauren home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren looks very happy! Beautiful eyes!! That is great she is getting tummy time. Hope you hear good news soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, Lauren is SO cute!!! I just LOVE her smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her hair and she is doing so well holding up her head!

    I love update day but hate knowing we have to wait another month for photos! and we need to travel!!!

    ReplyDelete