Friday, July 17, 2009

July Updates of Lauren

Yippee! We have new pictures of Lauren. We actually received them late Wednesday when I was not at home/near computer. Our agency just changed the format for sending them and although I could view them, I could not separate the pictures out to post ( or e-mail). A HUGE thank you to fellow blogger Michelle for figuring it out and making the picture files for me:)



Here is our sweet girl. She is looking happy and healthy. The last few updates we have received I have noticed cute little hair clips in her hair. I love that! I am guessing that means she doesn't mind having them in:) I must shop for hair accessories soon!

I couldn't tell if I had sent the outfit she is wearing. In the pictures it looked like a one piece. I was starting to worry that I had sent all the wrong sizes for her or that the clothes I sent really were not working out. I even went shopping for new clothes and all different styles to find something that would fit and be comfortable. Then I realized that it IS a little dress I sent over... that it has matching bloomers. I really am a novice in the baby girl department!












I so love this girl. I cannot wait until I hold her in my arms.


Fellow blogger Michelle got some very good news yesterday on her final ruling. She is getting ready to travel in early August to get the ever gorgeous Tessa. If you would like to watch the magic unfold follow the link Hello, Hola and Ni Hao.


Enjoy the new pictures and I will continue to work on getting the video uploaded.


6 comments:

  1. Lauren is too cute, Robin! She seems to have quite a personality already. :)

    Mike & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robin, she is just so adorable!! I love that little face with the tongue sticking out. And she sure looks like a happy girl. Now we really need to get her home! I want to see that sweet face surrounded by her big bros!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    Lauren is beautiful. She does look happy and I love her bows. Cant wait to see the video.
    lol
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! I love the picture of her tongue sticking out~too cute! And her dress - very nice choice mom! :-)
    I hope you get your final ruling and travel soon so you can hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She could not be any cuter! Hope she is in your arms soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is quite a beauty! You better start stocking up on hair accessories! She is going to need lots with all that pretty hair.

    ReplyDelete