Friday, January 16, 2009

More good news

Well it has been a very exciting week for Gladney families. After months and months, an agency closing, a new agency learning the ropes and even more months of waiting our group received another referral today. Congratulations to Katie and Ed on your new baby boy! It has been sooo exciting to see people get there referrals. It finally feels like it is really going to happen for us and not just a "someday we will have a daughter" feeling. I keep wondering if she has been born yet. My mom is beside her self waiting for the news. She is off for a girls weekend with outlet shopping so I gave her the go ahead and buy some pink things.

My poor friends. After giving them the call before the call they feel like they are on alert. I called my friend MJ today just to say hi but she wasn't home. She called me back the minute she got my message just in case I had news. So sweet. I have been amazed at how supportive everyone has been.

In other news- the boys used their video gift cards from Santa to rent 2 wii games for the weekend. They are having a blast playing Mario Super Sluggers as I type. My boys are such baseball nuts! We have MLB 2K8 and Power Pros but somehow this 3rd baseball game is exciting. Go figure.

Well that's all for now. Don't forget to vote for your favorite baby names. The kids love seeing the votes come in (Okay- so do I)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment