Friday, March 13, 2009

1st Care Package

We sent off our first care package to our baby girl today. It was lots of fun shopping for pink. The items pictured below are: super soft baby blanket, pink kitty lovey, butterfly rattle, pin& brown striped pajama sleeper, white & purple cozy outfit, pink sweat suit with green trim & ladybug onesie. I put a note with the pink kitty asking that they give it to her when she goes to bed or takes a nap.



My friend's who are adopting from Korea told me that they wrapped the items in their care package. I figured I would do this as well just to make it more fun. Hopefully the caretakers will have fun unwrapping and not be annoyed. I did put a bag of Lindt chocolates in for all the caretakers to enjoy. Here is everything wrapped and a below is a picture of the boys helping me take the package to the post office. Jake was actually happy but did not want his picture taken.




The package should arrive sometime next Thursday. The boys and I are going to track it this coming week.
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Robin, your daughter is beautiful! She looks so cuddly and sweet! It is so nice to connect with you and I look forward to following your journey also! You have a lovely family, I bet you are all just thrilled to have a little girl coming home soon! And I am glad to see the care pkg items...I hadn't even thought that far ahead, I think it's finally time to go shopping!!!
    Jennifer
    BTW, love the Fancy Nancy book in post below, Simone LOVES that series!
    Oh and we're originally from New England too...Go Sox!

    ReplyDelete