Friday, March 20, 2009

Care Package Arrived

I am happy to report that our care package arrived in Taiwan on Thursday morning ( Taiwan time 11:30am). Our girl should be snuggling up with her pink kitty during naps and bedtime. I slept with the kitty for a week before sending it, so hopefully she is can smell the scent of her mama and know that I am sending her my love. It feels good to know that she has a special blanket and lovey that is just hers.
Next project: Figure out how to digitally record our voices reading stories and singing songs. The songs that I always sang to my babies were not your typical lullabies. I always sang songs I learned while pledging my sorority in college. I have to find out if I violate any of the codes if I release those songs on a CD. I know many of my friends sang the same songs to their babies as well. We really did learn them well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment