Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Butterfly Girl

We are so excited to tell you that butterfly girl has found her way home. We received a call from our social worker Friday afternoon with the good news. Our daughter was born on January 5th. I was home with the 3 boys when we got the call and we were able to see her face for the first time together. We clicked on the e-mail and there she was. She is just so beautiful! We called Phil at work and told him the good news and then sent him to check his e-mail so he could see her beautiful face too.

We have not chosen a name just yet. We will have to work on a new list of names now that we have seen her face.It was such an exciting day.

I was shaking when I heard the news and but once I saw her face and it started to sink in I felt an amazing sense of calm come over me. Wow. I am amazed. I feel so blessed.



Here she is!



She is so sweet.



Robin

5 comments:

  1. She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited to share this journey with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin~She is beautiful and looks so healthy, happy, and alert for being only two months old. Congratulations!!! Thanks for being so kind to me as I enter into the world of Taiwan adoption.

    May the next few months FLY!

    Blessings~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! She is beautiful! I hope you have a speedy court process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to congratulate you again on your beautiful butterfly girl!! Good luck with naming it is so different when you see your child and can put a face to a name. We didn't use the original boy name we had invisioned, it just didn't fit him.

    ReplyDelete