Friday, September 18, 2009

We are Home

We are home and we are doing really good. I apologize for the lack of posts. I was so tired at the end of my days in Taiwan that I was falling asleep before I got a chance to download pictures or blog. We arrived home on Wednesday night after our layover/stay over in San Fransisco. Lauren did great with the flights. We were all hit with jet lag as we were flying home from CA and have been recovering as much as possible the last couple of days. The boys just love their baby sister. It is really amazing to watch them care for and play with her. I will try and post more about our trip and many more pictures this weekend.
Thank you to everyone who commented here and sent emails. It really made the trip even more fun to share the journey and be cheered on by you.
Robin

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Lauren is adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys. Lauren is such a beautiful baby!! Glad you guys are home safe and are starting to adjust to jetlag...it's the worst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    Welcome home. Cant wait to hear about the rest of your trip and your lovely Lauren adjusting to home life.
    LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Jet lag is tough with a new baby around, totally understand. We had the "new baby" two fold and it took us awhile to get back to the real world. Enjoy these days, they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are home and things are going well. can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! She is beautiful what a wonderful family..I am crying tears of joy and remembering my journey...welcome home Lauren

    ReplyDelete