Friday, September 25, 2009

Some quick pic's

We ( or I) made it through the first week home! We are crazy busy here so I have not had time to finish posting about the trip, our homecoming, or anything for that matter. We successfully made it to soccer x 2 boys, baseball x 1 boy, karate x 3 boys, 1st doctor's appointment x 1 girl, 3rd grade open house, 4th grade open house, 1st parent teacher conference, school pictures x 3 boys and class elections x 2 boys. I think this week was a little more packed than the average week, so that is good news. Next week should feel relatively calm after this (ha, ha).

A big shout out to Josh and Matt who decided to run for class representative in the school council this week. They made posters, wrote speeches and helped design fliers. I was holding my breathe at pick up and was met by 2 smiling and excited boys. Both Josh and Matt were elected as class reps!!!!! Way to go boys. I am so proud of them just for running and very excited for them to have won.

Here is a picture of Lauren with a beautiful hat that was made for her by my fellow yahoo buddy Heather. It is he cutest hat and she looks adorable in it. Thanks Heather!
Here is Lauren hanging out in her room. I Love this outfit:)
This is not the best picture but it does capture big brother Matt taking good care of Lauren while helping her pet the cat.


I never got a chance to post this picture before I left for Taiwan. Fellow gift swap buddy/yahoo group friend Joanna painted this for Lauren. I just love it! Thanks Joanna!

This picture is for Auntie Shannon. Thanks for the super cute outfit! She looks good in purple:)




I hope to have more time to post pictures and fun trip notes next week...



4 comments:

  1. Finally, some pictures!!! I've been dyin over here waiting to hear how everyone is!!
    I can't imagine coming home to such a busy week, but it seems like you all made it out well. Glad to hear how much the boys love Lauren. She sure is a super cutie pie, what a great smile!
    Can't wait to hear more!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOOO cute Robin!!! Sounds like you have a great handle on things. what a crazy busy week. Congrats to the boys! What awesome role models and big brothers all of your guys are. Hope you are able to get some rest. Hang in there~
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go boys for being such good leaders! Wow, you have your hands full Robin!! I love the hat that Heather made:) Lauren looks like she is doing great! Hopefully this next week has a calmer schedule for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great hat! :)

    I actually had to read your week out loud to my husband and said "could you have imagined that schedule the week after we got home from China"? He was jet lagged for a good two weeks. I'm tired after just reading about it! :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete