Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On our way to Taipei!

We are en route to Taiwan. My Mom and I left Boston at 6:00 this evening and are now in San Fransisco awaiting out 1:00am check in. We had a great flight from Boston. We watched The Proposal. and enjoyed some refreshments:) we were full of energy in the first leg of this trip. Now I am sooooo tired. I can't wait to get on the flight so I can finally sleep. It will be 4;30 am ( New England time) when we finally get ready for take off.
Things have been CRAZY trying to get ready for this trip and school. Although Phil seems to think I am the CRAZY one. I actually tought I was handling things well. I was not sleeping much getting things done late into the night. I actualy reaarranged the guest room/Matt's room with him sleeping in his bed. I never would have guessed that nesting is just as strong no matter how your baby comes to you. So maybe I was a little crazy:)
Phil has everything all set for the boys and I am sure they will have a great "boys' weeek with Daddy. I am so excited to finally be on my way to Lauren. Just 2 days and she will be in my arms
I never got a chance to post the boys first day of school or check in with my favorite blogging buddies.
Thank you to all my friends and family who have called and emailed and even texted well wishes for our trip. Sorry iIwas not able to get back to everyone. It is so nice to know we have a great cheering section as we come down the home strectch

Stay tuned for the next post when we arrive in Taipei!

8 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Hope you gets lots of sleep on the flight ready for your whirlwind adventure to meet Little Miss Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Again, ever so happy for you and look forward to following your journey in Taiwan. Hope you get some sleep on the last leg of the trip!
    Michelle (mlynneruss)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin,
    Relax... This is your time with Lauren...it is gonna be wonderful. I can not wait to see those first pictures. Enjoy Taipei!!

    lol
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels Robin!!
    Cannot wait to see little Lauren in her Mama's arms finally!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope! You're not crazy... Not in bad way, anyway. I think it happens to all of us.
    I am so excited for you...
    Can't wait to see your beautiful daughter in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear about the big day. Hopefully you got that sleep on the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin! I am just so excited for you!!! You HAVE to let me know how to survive the long flight!!! I need to know! Shasha went tothe doctor today and got an antibiotic. Dr says she will be fine by Monday! Whew!
    Best wishes... can't wait to see those toes!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe trip to Taiwan!! Enjoy your time there...it goes by so fast!! Can't wait to see Lauren in your arms!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete