Sunday, May 17, 2009

My boys

We celebrated 2 first communions this weekend. Matt and Josh both made their first communions together. We are so proud of them. We had a small family gathering and everyone looked so nice. Here are some pictures of my amazing boys.

Josh and Matt
Me and my boys!
All my favorite boys together


And my little bunny too.


I am such a lucky girl. I am surrounded by the most amazing, intelligent and caring boys (both big and small). I just love them to pieces.
PS: Congratulations to my friend T on her beautiful baby girl. She is just beautiful. I am looking forward to future playdates:)

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your boy's first holy communion. Always a big step and so much fun too.
    LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome group!
    Wait till you get to watch each of them melt as they fall in love with their daughter and little sister... They will amaze you even more!

    ReplyDelete