Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Care Package #2

Today I mailed out Lauren's 2nd care package. It was long overdue! What can you do when you have school vacation, 3 boys playing baseball, 3 boys with Karate and some serious seasonal allergies. I loved buying all the little outfits. The dress with the pink poodles and the one with the purple polka dots are my favorites. I put a little baby proof photo album together for Lauren. It has close up pictures of all of us and even the cats.

The boys and I recorded ourselves reading bedtime stories and some songs as well. While reading/singing the Baby Beluga book you can hear Jake in the background chanting "give me that fillet of fish, give me that fish" from the Burger K*ng commercial (could be from
Mc'Don* lds)




I sent the package express mail and the post office said it should take 4 business days. I am planning on 10 calender days as that is how long the last one travelled for. I reall;y hope to see Lauren dressed in of the cute dresses in the next update.

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! I always enjoyed shopping for Simone...girl things are just so cute! And what a great idea with the recordings. Hope the next updates have Lauren in one of those sweet outfits.
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend, hope the weather is great for you up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits/dresses are adorable! It is so much fun, isn't it?! Wait till she's up and running around and you get to purchase those cute little pillowcase dresses! Can't wear them when they're crawling around because they trip up on the extra material, but once she's up and walking around...I see many cute little dresses on Miss Lauren!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete