Friday, February 24, 2012

February Break

We have enjoyed having some time off from school and homework. I took the kids to the Aquarium the other day. They love it there. I have been many times and it is not my favorite place to go but the kids LOVE IT. Here are the kiddos before we went in. I like this picture because I have one of the 3 boys with the penguin that went into our photo book that we sent to Taiwan. Lauren was trying to do some kind of smile and a wink. Too funny.



Watching the penguins. One of their favorite things.





Lauren loved the touch tank. Here she is with a starfish. She did not want to give it back. After the touch tank she thought she could touch all the fish in all the exhibits. I don't have a any good pictures of Josh or Matt. I think my hands were always with Lauren. They all had a great time. We went out to dinner at a favorite Italian restaurant in town and the kids enjoyed an early yet fancy meal. After we took them to a famous bakery and everyone picked out a special dessert to bring home. I love that the kids told me how great the day was on the way home.



This anemone exhibit was pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like one special day! Glad you were able to get out and about for Feb break, know from when we lived in New Eng that isn't always the case and a Mum can become stir-crazy. We miss those Feb vacations... none of those in FL. Hope you bought yourself a treat at the bakery for being such a Great Mum. Lauren's Jacket is WAY cute, too.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete