Friday, July 23, 2010

Beach pictures

We are really enjoying our summer at the beach this year. The weather has been FANTASTIC and we are taking full advantage of all the great beach days. I had the kids sit up by the dunes at the end of the day to take their picture. I took over 50...and these were the best. It is NOT easy to get all 4 to look at the camera(happily) and it is not always Lauren that is not looking/smiling.

Love these pictures of Lauren.





Josh



Jake and a little attitude.


My beautiful beach crew.



I am still working on getting a good picture of Matt.

ps. In the time that I was editing this post Lauren has, climbed on to the kitchen table, gotten into the beach bag and decorated herself with baby powder and written on the coach with a pen and found another pen and drawn on the floor! FYI- Oxy Cle@n M@x Force got the pen out. It's all good :)

4 comments:

  1. The pics are great and the kids are happy! What else can ya ask for? (Besides getting that pic of Matt) Stain remover! LOl We've gone through our fair share this week too!

    Currently at the beach, but have yet to try to make time to post on the blog. That would require way too much thinking on my part and I'm not ready for that... I'll toy with the idea tonight after the fish go to bed.

    Have fun at the beach and enjoy your little stars. They are adorable!

    ps Be happy with the 50 that it took to get these. My friend Jenny and her husband took our Family pictures this year here at the beach and it took them over 200 pictures to get the 6 of us with our eyes open, smiles, and happy expressions (glares) in the same direction! Thank goodness for digital right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, getting 3 kids to look at the camera gives me a migraine, I can't imagine 4!! Great pics though! Isn't it a great feeling when you finally get a "framer"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm...I have to blame the foster mom here! Sammy has the same temperment and penchant for "getting into stuff"!
    I think its too funny! They are so cute but oh so much trouble! Not that I'd change a thing...
    But I love these pics and just adore how sweet Lauren is! And your boys...what a great family!


    Sorry we didn't get to meet up...I didn't realize what a whirlwind it would be once we got to hubby's parents house. Maybe over the Christmas holiday?
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bunch of kids. I think I've said this before, but wow, her eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete