Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lauren's favorite place to visit

We spend A LOT of time at the parks and fields right now. Lauren LOVES to go to the playground. I must confess that I enjoy bringing her and watching her smile and giggle. It is so different this time around. I think it is that I only have to watch 1 child verses 3 small ones at the same time that makes it more fun or maybe it is just more relaxing. The boys are really great about bringing Lauren down the big slides as are many of the 3rd grade girls from Matt's class.

Lauren loves to feel a breeze in her face and hair and it always brings on a giggle.







The FAVORITE playground spot. She hops from 1 bouncy animal to the next. If the bigger kids come along and get them to bounce higher all the better.



4 comments:

  1. Amazing photos :) I can see you have alot of fun with that angel girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so very cute! Lauren is just a darling little girl...I love her smile! Sammy and L could be swing partners for sure!
    And I saw Josh's pitch...good arm the hubby says!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics of Lauren are adorable! Yes, I too have experienced the difference while visiting our local park. It is different and I think it's a mixture of all that you mentioned above. It's easier watching just the one and not 2 or 3 little one's at a time. Plus there are these built in little helpers to lend us a hand in going down the slides etc. Isn't it amazing the kiddos who come out of no where when they see and hear those sweet giggles?
    Enjoy these fun times Mama bear!
    PS, we've joined in the baseball fun and it's been non-stop! Hang in there...
    Josh looks likes he's got a good arm!!!

    ReplyDelete