Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life with Lauren

I have been a very bad blogger lately. I have to say that life has gotten in the way of my computer time. That's a good thing though:) Here are some pictures of happenings around the house. Lauren LOVES our cats. She squeals with delight when either cat walks in the room. On her first day home she was not too sure of our furry friends. I do not think she had ever met a cat before. Here is Riley letting Lauren pat him.
Last weekend in the middle of October we got snow! This is definitely not the norm here in New England. Even though it wasn't super cold Jake just had to put on full snow gear. He worked hard on the 1st snowman of the season.
Lauren and I stayed indoors for the snow storm. You can see the snow flying outside her window. The snow flakes were HUGE.


Lauren spending some time in her garden


Lauren and Daddy hanging out in the toy/lego room. Phil was helping the boys build a cool ship and Lauren wanted in on the action
She tried her hardest to get into one of the lego bins.

The picture is for my cousin Tracy. Thank you for all the great gifts for Lauren and the boys. We had so much fun opening everything. We can't wait to see you all at Christmas



Thank you also to my great book club. I know everyone did not get to see what was in the wonderful basket so I took a picture.


I have more pictures to upload and share. I will have to make a separate post after all the sports today. I just wanted to get some new pictures of Lauren out.

1 comment:

  1. What a little doll she is!!! She's just adorable!! And I just LOVE all of her clothes!! :-)

    Congrats to the boys for all of their sports achievements!!!

    ReplyDelete