Monday, January 11, 2010

On the move

Lauren is now a full fledged walker! She toddles all about the house and is really enjoying her new shopping card. She is a mover. Thank you to my Nana for the really cute sweater she knit. She looks so cute in it with jeans.
Lauren is also into climbing. Holy cow she is into everything. She climbed up into the dishwasher and wanted to help. She climbed out of her high chair last night and this morning, and got herself onto the kitchen island. Bummer. The high chair was the one place I thought I could put her and not worry what she got in to.
*Outfit disclaimer* She is wearing her spaghetti clothes aka older brothers clothes that can get totally ruined and no one cares...pants were too full of spaghetti to wear anymore.



5 comments:

  1. Awww....adorable!! I'm amazed she's walking. Tessa isn't even close, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how much she's growing! Oh, that smile just melts my heart...
    Love the sweater Nana made for her. It's SO sweet and she looks so adorable in it. I wish that I could learn how to knit or crochet!

    What a happy baby Lauren is!
    Time really flies once they come home, doesn't it? It still amazes me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im telling ya, Lauren and Paige would tear apart a room in 2 seconds flat. Lauren is getting so big and she is adorable.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting!! Ella isn't walking yet just speed crawling everywhere. Lauren is such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES!!!! I'm very afraid Emily will start climbing things soon. She's already all over the place!!! I may be emailing for advice!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete