Thursday, January 28, 2010

Caught in the act

I tell ya this girl of mine is a climber. The other day I walked Jake's friend to the door and talked with the mom for a few minutes. I left Lauren in her highchair eating peas. She loves them. I thought I had left her with plenty to keep her occupied for a few minutes. Nope. She finished most of what was on the tray. Saw the container on the island and wiggled herself free and up onto the counter. Lauren realizing she was caught
Trying to make a fast get away

After I recovered from the shock (yes my heart stopped for a second there) I was able to get to the camera and capture it all on film.


We celebrated Lauren's birthday with a few friends. My friend Michelle hosted a fun little party for our girl. She was very happy to get another Big Cupcake cake:)









3 comments:

  1. Too cute! happy beleated b-day Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! happy beleated b-day Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGsh! I bet you didn't know what to think when you turned around and found her up there! She's is starting to remind me more and more of my Allie girl, Robin! LOL... Oh boy are you going to have your hands full...
    I love the look on her face in that second picture! She is so Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete