Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lauren Goes Skiing

We were fortunate to get away for a weekend of skiing. Here the boys are heading out for the day. Phil is such a great (and brave) Dad. He took all 3 boys, of varying abilities, out on the mountain.


As you can see Lauren had a ball. Tee hee. I got many comments as we waited for the boys to finish skiing. My favorite was from a gentlemen that said that he saw a lot of people sleeping under the tables during college week but this was the first sleeping on the table. For the record, I did try and wake her up and did move from one location to the next with absolutely no change. On the plus side...she loved the pool:)






2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! It's amazing where kids can sleep when their tired! They just drop!
    She looks like sleeping beauty to me...
    Glad your family had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is adorable!!!
    P.S. I can't ski! I tried... I even was my school's ski advisor for 5 years and got free lessons and season passes! I stick to tubing!

    ReplyDelete